MAGMA 2.7.0 is now released. This release includes:
- Add support for builds targeting NVIDIA's Hopper architecture;
- New routine: magma_dshposv_gpu and magma_dshposv_native solve Ax = b,
for a symmetric positive definite matrix 'A', using FP16 during the Cholesky
factorization. GMRES-based iterative refinement is used to recover the solution
up to double precision accuracy. The '_gpu' suffix denotes a hybrid CPU-GPU
factorization, while '_native' denotes a GPU-only factorization;
- Performance improvement for the batch QR factorization routine;
- Performance improvement for the variable size batch LU factorization routine;
- Bug fixes, performance optimizations, benchmark additions, and maintenance
updates to support current and new MAGMA routines, latest NVIDIA and AMD
math libraries and GPU hardware.
Copyright © 2023 The University of Tennessee. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
· Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
· Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer listed in this license in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
· Neither the name of the copyright holders nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. in no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.