MagmaDNN 1.2 is now available. MagnaDNN provides HP data analytics and machine learning tools using MAGMA as its computational backend. Updates in this release include:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements;
- oneDNN (MKL DNN) support including fully connected, convolutional, and pooling layers;
- CMake build system;
- Added NN examples including CNN, ResNet, AlexNet, LeNet, MNIST and CIFAR interactive, and VGG16;
- Added examples for Tensor Math;
- C++ style formatter;
- Modularized distributed optimizer;
- CIFAR10, CIFAR100, and MNIST data loaders;
- CUDA streams added;
- Model summary prinout;
- Spack package manager installation support.
More information on MagmaDNN 1.2 is given in this paper and tutorial.
Daniel Nichols, Rocco Febbo, Florent Lopez, Kwai Wong, Stanimire Tomov, and Jack Dongarra. (2020, July 30). MagmaDNN (Version 1.2). Zenodo. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3972406.
MagmaDNN's repository is on Bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/icl/magmadnn.
Copyright © 2023 The University of Tennessee. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
· Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
· Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer listed in this license in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
· Neither the name of the copyright holders nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. in no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.